Friday, March 17, 2006

On the the king..and Arsene

" Zidane's vitality stems from his completeness. In terms of playing style, he is simply peerless. Technically he is superlative: he possesses exceptional ingenuity, awe-inspiring close control, and with one flick can open up the most resilient defense. Moreover, Zidane can shoot with power and unerring accuracy"

read more of this here

And Wenger professes his love for Real

"I love Real Madrid," Wenger told a news conference at Arsenal's training ground on Friday.

"It is certainly, after Arsenal, a club I love because of my childhood. It was the team I admired when I was a kid and I have a lot of good memories for Real Madrid."


So you see Arsenal's beautiful football was inspired by Los Meringues.

and do visit the new improved Allthingsfootie, Jordan is at his best again.

Tags

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site Ddf lab propecia Vice & mature Nonverbal communication in poker Kenmore washer 110 capacity Cohf alexandra cum bubbles Lesbian aeris Build craps

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »